Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wade's Christmas Story

Along time ago there was a man called Joseph. That was me. I was carving in my shed. I was astonished when I saw an angel. The angel told me that Mary was going to have a baby. I knew that this was real. It was fantastic. Then we travelled from Nazareth to Bethlehem. When we were there there was no room in the inn. I finally found a stable. Mary had her baby. We called him Jesus because he was the Son of God. Some wise men came to give Jesus some gifts. Shepherds came to see the baby Jesus too. Then an angel told the wise men to go on a different road. King Herod was very angry. Mary and I went to Egypt because I wanted Jesus to be safe. Then King Herod died so we went back to Bethlehem.

No comments:

Post a Comment