Thursday, December 10, 2009

Taylor's Christmas Story

Hi, I am Joseph. One day when I was building a house, an angel came and said “Mary is going to have a baby.” I said, “She can’t until we get married.” Then we went to Bethlehem and Mary had a baby in a stable.
The baby boy is called Jesus. In the stable I saw shepherds they smelt like sheep. I heard them say that an angel told us that there was a new born baby so we had to come and see. And that he was going to be a king.
I saw the wise men. They gave a present to Jesus. They came to see him because they heard there was going to be a king. I heard that king Herod did not want any more kings and he was going to send his guards to kill all the babies in Bethlehem.
Mary and I went to Egypt then when king Herod was dead God said to us that it is safe to come back to Israel The end

No comments:

Post a Comment