Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sophie's Christmas Story

Hi I’m angel Gabriel I’m going to tell you a story
Along time a go in city called Nazareth, a lady named Mary was baking bread, when a blinding light shone in front of her. It was me Gabriel angel.
When Mary saw me she was terrified. “Don’t be afraid I said I bring news from the lord, you are going to have a son,” I explained. “No that’s impossible, I’m not even married,” said Mary .
“Calm down, calm down, nothing is impossible for God,” I said
Soon she believed me then I disappeared back to heaven.
That night Joseph was having a dream. “I bring news of happiness”, I said. “Who, who, who are you?” Joseph panicked. “I am an angel, you must marry Mary, then you will have a son and you must call him Jesus,” I said, just then I was gone.
The next morning Joseph rushed to tell Mary the news.
“Mary I just found out the most amazing, news you are to be my wife, and you are going to have a baby we have to name him Jesus,” said Joseph. “I know an angel told me,” said Mary. And they prayed to lord.
Caesar Augustus, the ruler at that time made a rule that everyone must pay there taxis in city they were born In.
This was terrible news for Mary and Joseph. Because Joseph was born in Bethlehem, so Mary & Joseph had to go all the way to Bethlehem, and the baby was coming soon. When they got there all the inns were full. “Joseph, the baby is coming,” said Mary. I watched from heaven. I could see it all happening.
Soon a kind inn keeper let them stay in his stable. Soon baby Jesus was born.
Mean while in paddock close by there was a shepherd. Guarding his flock. In second I appeared in front of him,
And I said, “the king is born in Bethlehem,” the shepherd started to panic, “don’t be scared,” I said, my words are true, you will find the babe lying in a manger,” I said. Then lots of other angel started to sing glory to the lord.
Later that night three wise men were studying the sky. They saw a bright star, and they knew it meant a king was born. So they went to ask King Herod where the king was born.
“What? Who is this king?”
“There’s only one king here and that’s me,” said King Herod
“Where is he born anyway?” said King Herod
“In Bethlehem,” said the wise men.
“Go find him,” said King Herod
So off they went
When they got there the shepherd was there too. They gave them gifts of gold, silver and myrrh. Soon the shepherds and wise men left. But I told the wise men
To go the other way, and avoid
King Herod so they did.
Then I told Joseph to go to Egypt with baby Jesus and Mary
Boy this angel stuff is really fun but it’s also a lot of work. Anyway they went to Egypt because King Herod wanted to kill baby Jesus. So they went to Egypt and stayed there for two years until King Herod died.
Jesus did many miracles before he was crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment