Friday, December 11, 2009

Olivia's Christmas Story

A long time ago in a small town called Nazareth, I saw an angel. The angel said to me, "Mary, I am the angel Gabriel, I am here to tell you some exciting news that you are going to have a wonderful baby boy and you are going to name him Jesus”. I felt frightened.
The king told us to move to Bethlehem to have the baby. So me and Joseph went to Bethlehem and tried to find somewhere to stay. Finally we found a dry and warm stable to have the baby. The next night the baby was born.
At that same time some shepherds were looking after their sheep when they saw the star and they decided to follow it. Before that the same angel that came to Mary said to the shepherds” Follow that star” Then she vanished in thin air.
The Shepherds went to the stable and then saw the baby. I felt really proud that everyone wanted to see my baby!
Next the wise men came to see Jesus. They gave him gold, myrrh and frankincense. It was surprising that they would give him such a thing! I woke up the next morning thinking about last night I felt exhausted but it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment