One day I dream to have a little cosy cottage not that far away from town. It will have little rooms, a room for my two little children who share a room because I plan to have twins. Their room will be, well I don’t know really it’s their choice. Then there’s my room which I share with my husband, who I hope will be a doctor. Then there’s the study where my husband does his work quietly. And the next room is the playroom, where my children play of course. And the rooms after that are, you guessed it, the dining room, the bath room and the lounge. Of course I’ll have to do a job before I have children which will probably do something to do with surgery which I quite like already. I might get a hamster or a rabbit, something like that any way. I quite like reading, so I would like lots of books. I don’t know what car to get because what cars are they going to make? Flying cars for all I know and what other weird things they are going to make, don’t ask me! I think I might have short hair now that would be a change. I think Friday or Sunday we should have a special dinner. I should like to have a pretty garden with lots of flowers. I think poppies and roses and pansies would look wonderful. Maybe I could put a flower bed in. I should also have a little pond with goldfish in that would look so pretty by the flowers. I can just imagine what a pretty sight that would be. I do wish I really could have all of this come true. Perhaps I might have another baby, a boy would be would be suitable but then wouldn’t be left out. I’ll have to think about that one. I want to have identical twin girls. And a boy who is quiet and does his work so he grows up to be smart…If I have a boy that is. I think I should get a spa pool not too big; I won’t have a big family. I might get a pool, but it takes up so much room that I don’t think I’ll get one. I’d like little window boxes as well. I’ll have to think about the flowers that I’m going to put in. And wouldn’t it be wonderful if I could get a fountain pouring out fresh water from a spring that ran through the house. So that you would grab a cup when you were thirsty and dip it in the river running through the house and have a drink. What about that in the kitchen? There’d be big pool where the water entered where I would wash the dishes and stuff like that. I just wish that would come true.
By Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment