Thursday, December 10, 2009

Madison's Christmas Story

Hi, my name is Fredrick and I am a wealthy shepherd. Every thing was pretty normal today.
The sheep where going wild and my trusty sheep dog Tim was panting for breath after trying to get the wild sheep in to another field which has long green grass.
It was really late by now and the sky was an inky black and the stars shone so brightly it looked like the stars where on fire!
I was out in the field with my mates bob and Kurt when suddenly hundreds maybe thousands of angels appeared. It was an amazing sight.
The angels shone so much that they shone more brightly then the stars!
They told us: do not fear us we are angels that god has sent us to tell you that we bring good news a new king has been born and his name is Jesus tell everyone the good news.
Then they just vanished in to the thin air, I was so excited, "Come on," I shouted to my rather dumb struck friends. We have to tell every one the good news, so off we went telling every one the good news. When we arrived at Bethlehem I asked an innkeeper where a baby called Jesus was. And he replied: there is a baby in his stable. So I said thanks to the innkeeper and walked in to the stable.
The stable smelt like animals and rotten wood. It didn’t smell too nice but the sight was amazing!
In the middle of the room a baby was lying in a manger and two people where kneeling beside the baby. I was amazed that this baby could grow up to be a great king.
I was so happy that when I left Bethlehem I told everyone the good news. The End

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic piece of writing Madi! I love all the adjectives you used and the story was exciting to read! An awesome recount of what Christmas is all about! Mrs Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete