Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hannah's Christmas Story

Along time ago there lived a woman named Mary. I am Mary. One day while I was cleaning the house an angel appeared to me and I was astonished by the sight. Then the angel spoke to me: do not be afraid for you will have a child and you will call him Jesus. Then I said: “but how can this be I am a virgin.” The angel said: “you will be married to a man named Joseph, just trust in the lord.” Then the angel disappeared in a flash. I was amazed by the wonderful news. Then I was married to Joseph, then we hurried away to Bethlehem. While we were heading to Bethlehem, in a small town the people were pushing and shoving. As soon as we got out of the little town, it was getting dark and the baby was almost due. When we got to Bethlehem, the inns were all full, but a nice inn keeper let us stay in his stable over night. Then suddenly the baby was born. I put my baby Jesus in a manger made of hay. While some shepherds were tendering their sheep, an angel appeared and said in the town of David your savior is born Christ the lord and when the angel appeared to me I felt pretty scared. The shepherds rushed to the stable where my baby was born, they gave him a baby lamb. In a palace nearby king Herod was furious about this new born king, because he wanted to kill baby Jesus. So he sent his 3 wise men to find out where this child was born then he might worship this king. While the 3 wise men were traveling, the saw a big bright star. They followed that star and they found the baby king. They gave him frankincence, perfume and gold. The wise told us about what king was going to do to kill baby Jesus. They told us to escape to Egypt. Then king Herod was furious because the wise men did not report back so he decided to kill Jesus, but luckily we had already escaped to Egypt then we were safe so as we were heading to Egypt, a man named Simeon was promised by God that he would see baby Jesus before he died and he said: “may the lord be with your precious one.” But King Herod became even more furious and he commanded for all the babies in the land to be killed, but King Herod died and it was ok to go back to Bethlehem and the lived a happy life. So that’s what happened. Have a merry Christmas. Seeya. The end. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment