Thursday, December 10, 2009

Logan's Christmas Story

Hi my name is Joseph I got told that I would have a son named Jesus. I was surprised.
The angel told me that I would marry Mary and that she would give birth to baby Jesus
So Mary and I went off to get a donkey so we could go to Bethlehem. When we got there all the hotels and motels were full. We had to go to a barn. Baby Jesus was born and we wrapped him in some cloth and laid him in hay.
At night some shepherds came into the stable. They said that lots had appeared in the sky and told them that Jesus was born.
Three wise men came and gave baby Jesus a gift each. All the animals were sitting down watching.
It was a very special night for Mary and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment