Thursday, December 10, 2009

Marnie's Christmas Story

Hi I am Marnie and in this story I am Jesus.
One windy rough day, an angle said to Mary you are going to have a baby. Mary, do not be scared. But I’m not married
And the angle went a way. And appeared at Joseph you are going to get married and have a sun and call him Jesus. He will be the king. So they got married and they set off to Bethlehem.
There I was in the beautiful Golden manger I was so delighted with the beautiful sight I looked around me.
Then the angel said it is safe to go back so they went I saw all the animals when we were all sleeping the angel said to Joseph.
You need to leave. King herod wants to kill Jesus. So Joseph and Mary and Joseph went back to brilliant Bethlehem. And the wonderful Jesus grow up he the people put him on a cross and there he wore. To robes and one talked to Jesus and Jesus shouted out then died and went away and then Mary came and Jesus walked alt.THE END…. By marnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment