Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Natasha's Reflection

Last week we were doing a whale expo. It was hard work. We had stations that had an activity which we had to do twice. I was excited at the beginning but after a while it got a bit boring. You know what I mean. I liked going inside the whale. That was my favourite job. I really liked echolocation. It was fun too. Stuff like this can be hard but we were in the newspaper. That was fun. I WAS HAPPY. I like whales. Did you know that a blue whale is 33 metres long? We had a humpback that is 18 metres long. It is hard to do something like this at the end of the week. I was tired. Our whale was made out of polythene. It was a good week because we got to do fun artwork.
By Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment