When I reflect on last week I think I am very lucky. Not many people get to do that stuff. I think about all the different stations. I think my favourite station was the art station. It was fun and peaceful. The only problem was that they kept on touching and being silly. I enjoyed going in the whale but sometimes people didn’t really listen to you. I felt excited when Mum and Dad came through because I got to show them all my art and what we’ve made. After a while I knew the movie off by heart. I enjoyed doing the whale expo.
By Dannika
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We really enjoyed seeing the expo with you Dannika. What a great experience you have had! We were very impressed at everything you had learnt about whales, you explained the echo-location experiment so well. We loved your art work. You had put so much care and effort into all of it. We are going to frame and display your art work when you bring it home. Mum and Dad xxxx
ReplyDelete