Friday, May 29, 2009

My Dad Hunting

In the weekend Dad came back from shooting. He bought us two pinecones back with him. They start off very little then they get 4 times as big. They still have to grow. He also got some ducks and one pig and white rabbit which is very rare. He had a shot at a black one but it got away. The black ones are rare too.
By Jack

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack, Dad here. Thought your letter was really cool, next time I promise to get you a black rabbit too, although I think they run faster than the white ones do. Ha ha. I think you are really lucky to be doing such great things in your class and learning about amazing creatures like whales. Make sure you pay attention to Mr Hanna. Learn lots and be good. Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete